Friday, January 10, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS.

one / hooded olive coat. two / eaton tote. three / j.crew shirt. four / jeansfive / charley boot. six / Sol LeWitt exhibit.

I'm playing around with blog ideas and learned how to make mood boards! I spent a lot longer than I should have putting this one together, but with more practice, I'm sure I'll be a natural in no time.

It may not be a good idea to create style boards (or any boards for that matter) when I'm on a spending strike! Ha! Oh, the irony. Who cares? It's fun. If it leads me down a dark and dangerous path, I'll stop. I swear. Besides, most of the items on this board are out of my price range! Not to mention the purse, the coat, and the shoes are not vegan-friendly. I already had the pictures pulled from Pinterest so I just stuck with them. Mood boards in the future will be vegan-friendly.

I'd like to try to center these boards around a certain theme, but not sure I'll be able to pull it off. For right now, they may be random and sporadic. The one above is for a day at MASS MoCA. Matt informed me they were having a free day tomorrow so we're going to venture over and have a good look around. 

No comments :

Post a Comment